Friday, May 11, 2012

Inspired

     Thanks to my increasing school load, I haven't been able to find the time to write, and I miss that.  Hooray for summer vacation.  I've decided to take a few chances with this blog and make it more than just my musings on things I enjoy.  I will still write about those things in due time, but for right now I'd like to take a more personal turn and welcome you into my weight loss process.  My school load wasn't the only thing that increased this semester.
     Wait just a minute, don't leave me yet. I'm mostly doing this so I can hold myself accountable for what I eat, how I eat, when I eat.  I guess my hope is that if I have an audience that's willing to read what I'm typing then I better not disappoint.  Lately I've been inspired to write again and this is where my inspiration has lead me. I'm not going to blog about what I ate for the day (cause that's dreadfully boring), but rather my thought process, my struggles, how I handle those struggles and if all goes to plan I'll be losing weight and you'll hear about that too. 
     Just a side note that I will tend to have conversations with myself.  Think of it as a devil and angel on your shoulder kind of thing. I've been writing in my journal for the last few days and every time I re-read the "devil" parts, for some strange yet awesome reason I wind up using John Lithgow's voice.  I encourage you to do the same!
     Thanks for taking the time to read my journey to a healthy and better me!

No comments:

Post a Comment